Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

going down the spiral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going down the spiral
    Posted: March/01/2005 at 6:29pm

Why all of a sudden life goes down the spiral?

A sudden fear steps in and thoughts about yourself that aren't you but what you fear to be dominate your mind? And the worst thing is for that moment you believe it?

And no matter how you try to over come it or stop it....it still takes you all the way down...

How can I let myself feel this way? Think these awful things about me?

When that happens, all I want to do is run...as fast as I can...leaving everything behind me and run....

I know it isn't the right solution but that is the only clear one in my head at that time....to run and hide....

The only other option really is to let the storm pass and feel the aftershock of it's passing....feel the pain of it...

the strangest thing is I always feel better after the storm and things will go back to normal. But why does it have to go up and down?

Is that really what life is all about?Going up and down? How does one save oneself from this kind of torture? Does one ever?

maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way...is it just part of evolution?

A confirmation that we are human beeings?

I don't know.....yet....

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/2005 at 7:03pm
Aww. Poor Amaris

Dont worry too much about it, crap happens some more often than others. I myself this on average that I have at least 3-5 sucky to bad days a week, the weekend being my happy time mostly. Your not the only one.

Oh yeah one more thing to make you smile: It may just be me, but I think your signature's right boob looks like it's about to pop out. I not a perv or anything I just noticed it.
Don't worry (dup dup, dup dup) be happy. DOn't worry be happy
drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2005 at 2:40am

OMG, lol thats her hand not her breasts .

And life consists of good times and bad times, i dont think someone has good times all the time, they will be down sometimes too. i agree when it comes to that life goes up and down.

Its when you are going down, someone need to stand by your side, crack you up again, see the beautiful thing in it. Every bad moment still has a good part in it, no matter how small that may be, and of course vice versa.

Blue Guitar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Guitar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2005 at 3:18am

I want to suggest a strong book that allows you to look at the world in a different light. It's Paulo Coelho's - Warrior of Light: A Manual. it's really simple in its wisdom and helped me in times of confusion. I go back to it all the time. You should be able to find it in most big bookstores or online.

In any case, on the issue of running. Sometimes running seems weak but basic human instinct is Fight or Flight. There is no good or bad, just instinct. If your heart says let's split, you'd better listen.

:)

lotrlvr04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotrlvr04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2005 at 7:44pm
I agree with blue guitar, running isnt always a bad thng. Sometime i get so confused in my head, i don't know who I am or where i am, or what anything is. So I "run", sometimes i do it physicaly, like taking a really long bike ride up to a mountain we have near us. I have to concentrate so hard on getting up tht hill, im not thnkng about anythng, i dont have room in my heads for fears or thghts. Sometimes when it happens when I'm at school, ill go to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall and try to calm down. If i'm in a place where I can't get away physically, ill just try to meditateif i can, block out the thoughts. People always say you shoud "confront your fears" but sometimes thats just not possible especially when you are not even sure whats causing your fears. Don't be ashamed to run.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic