Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Star Wars forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny Star Wars Galaxies Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2006 at 11:18am
I never have been a big gamer. But SWG does look pretty cool to me. The biggest problem I would have with it is the amount of time I absolutely know that I would spend on it if I did play. I would get lost in my own lttle world and have a hard time coming out, especially since I've always been the kind of person who likes to finish what he starts as soon as possible so I can move on to the next thing. So I would probably end up being on the game for 72 hours straight just trying to get things the way I want them. Does that sound familiar?

I know SWG is sort of a community all it's own, and while you're on you probably meet a lot of people. If you know anyone or interact with anyone on a regular basis, then I would suggest that you give them the address to this forum, and you can come here and uses this place for whatever you want; I don't know, dicuss strategy, updates, mods, things like that. I know it would be nice to get some more SW fans in here, so feel free to bring along anyone you know...
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic