Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Star Wars forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny Star Wars Galaxies Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2006 at 1:16am
I didn't know it had expanded so much. Originally there were just a few worlds with a few options and you couldn't really move around or do much with anything cool like ships or anything. I suppose they have to keep updating it to keep it interesting.

How do they do that anyway? Do you buy expansion packs like in the old days, or can you just download some updates/patches from their official site?
Sponsored Links

reklaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reklaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2006 at 4:15pm
yes you do have to purchase expansions about once a year.Some content is added through just normal hotfixes and updates which are done automatically when you load into what's called "the station launch pad". If you want you can look up more info at the "SWGforums"(just type that in a google search and it should take you to sony.station.SWGforums.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
•You do not believe. That is why you fail..
finebyfive View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finebyfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2006 at 6:14pm
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2006 at 6:25pm
Cute sign, but thanks for including yourself anyway.

I just threw in my copy of Deus Ex and played that for a little while. I like the non-linear story aspect of the RPG. It reminds me of these books they had when I was little where at the end of each chapter you made a decision and then jumped to a different part of the book. Ulimately it affected the outcome of the story. Deus Ex operates the same way. However, every time I'm given the coice of killing someone and letting them live, I always kill them. So I know My End will be a violent one when the game concludes.

jen the oddfrog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen the oddfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2006 at 4:34am
A friend of mine burned me a copy of Jedi Outcast. Any good? Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?(dont know if anyone will get this or not? old movie)
Life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic