Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Cooking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat would you choose for a last meal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you choose for a last meal?
    Posted: May/03/2006 at 10:10am
check this site out

www.deadmaneating.com
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2006 at 11:04am
my last meal would have to be orange glazed chicken from costco. i dont know what brand it is, but when my wife cooks it, i eat the whole box of it in one sitting. and its like 3 lbs.
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2006 at 5:15pm
I'd probably go with surf and turf and a huge frozen margarita.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2006 at 1:00am
A fourteen ounce Kobe beef T-Bone steak grilled to a perfect medium rare, smothered in sauteed foie gras and drizzled with black truffle bordelaise. Served with Idaho-Gold garlic mashed potatoes and baby green vegetables. Followed by coffee and a cigarette.

Then you can shoot me.
Rhymer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhymer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2006 at 4:07am
I enjoyed that. I'm not one for romantic story either but it really flowed well - it was easy to relax and just let the scene unfold.
I'd have a massive plate of nachos, followed by my homemade macaroni-cheese bake and home cooked fries and garlic bread, with a side of mashed potatoes with spring onions, then carrot cake & a chocolate milkshake. Finished off with fresh brewed coffee and a full pack of Mayfair (cigarettes).

I've looked at that web site before - massive amounts of Dr Pepper being consumed - do you think theres a link......
Two year old fish.....dies at sea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic