0 [0.00%]
1 [7.69%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [69.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2006 at 9:34am
Originally posted by finebyfive finebyfive wrote:

I can't beleive he really thought women acted this way, if so I'd be reluctant to meet his wife for fear she would either try to sedose me, or chop off my head.

Very true! I haven't read After Midnight yet, but it looks good. I noticed at the bookstore he's got another one out called The Cellar.
Sponsored Links

finebyfive View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finebyfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/17/2006 at 11:21am
I just read The Cellar, its worth it to pick up, but I really didn't find After Midnight one of hes better ones. Just a bunch of non-sense, maybe thats why he never got it printed before he passed.
earthtotim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2007 at 12:46pm
Body Rides is great. Darkness Tell Us also!
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2007 at 11:50pm
I can't believe I'm the first one to vote for The Stake. I thought it was the one he was most well known for. I discovered him at the recommendation of a friend a little over a year ago and have already read him extensively. His books are cheesy and B-grade and formulaic and, let's face it, sexist as hell--but there is just something so fun about them I can't resist.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/05/2007 at 7:41am
I voted for Island as that is the only one I've read, I have a couple others though - haven't gotten to them yet.

I loved Island!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic