Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Out of Body Experience (OBE) forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOBE journal entry: Astral Dog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2003 at 4:32am

my dog died of old age she was 14 in people years in dog years you times that by 7 and thats  how old she was .98 years old.that is pretty old my friend .

love in the light , kali 

Sponsored Links

Glitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2003 at 11:29am

lol no, i wasnt asking how old your dog was.

i was just saying how one cannot simply die of old age. you die of an infection or disease or something like that. old age just provides easier access for disease and infection.

thats why i said 'whats the yougest you can be to die of old age,' because there is no answer.

wake up
glitch in the matrix
Jelena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2003 at 11:08am

last night i had a dream... dream that i have an OBE. i had dreams about OBE before but in those i would eventually realise that it is NOT an OBE. this one was different. i would like to think that these OBEs were actually real but that they somehow at the end got filtrated by my mind and covered in a dream...

here it is...

I was sitting in front of my pc that is placed in the corner of my flat, just as I do every day in reality. Exactly the same setup. Only this time it is dark around me. But not too dark and it doesn’t bother me. I hear a man’s voice and get afraid for a moment… not really afraid, more surprised of something you don’t expect. (this might have been a real voice as I had a cd running). But I think immediately – this may ruin something good… stay calm. And I did… I stayed calm. Next I felt is something pulling me out of body, from behind, from my head. Like a gentle touch on my hair… enough to help. And I was out, just behind my physical self. Playing in the space… floating with rotating like a clock. After a while I was back. But I felt it may happen again, and secretly hope I will get the help again. And I did. The same pulling gentle force, from behind, from the head. I enjoy the floating again, and again make some acrobations. At some point I think – let me look though the window. In front of me is the balcony (setup is exactly the same as in my physical reality), closed balcony (with windows) and no door to get into it. I float there, put my head through the window and pushing my hands on the side, like when you’re opening slide windows… but here, my hands were stretching through them, and I felt myself stretching as a whole the same way. Pleasant feeling. I look outside… see the darkness… not complete darkness though… just like regular night in the city. And I am back in my body again. Again sitting in front of my pc. But now the place is different. Instead of balcony there is an entrance to my house…. Big and wide, and it seems as if the house/the room I am in is just a bit below the ground (like floor in the room is half a meter below the ground level). There there are lots of trees outside… something like a park and a narrow road that pa**es just in front of my house. It is still dark. Two women are approaching. I don’t see them just hear them. The entrance door of my house is wide open or there is no door at all. A tennis ball falls inside. It belongs to one of the women. I see her now. She is short… tall as I am while sitting. I can feel that she knows it wouldn’t be nice to go in, but she wants her ball. Carefully she looks inside but doesn’t see me. She comes in, takes her ball and almost faints when she saw me. I say nothing. She says nothing. I am not very happy with her act but I understand. And she understands. She leaves. I wake up. ... with a "heaviness" feeling in my head.

~live long and go far~
Daniel View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2003 at 6:00am

Jelena,

By what you have said, this would be an OBE!  I don't believe it was a dream at all.  You said the senery changed, that is what happens when OBE, the astral is not always going to be like the physical, since there is no time in an OBE, why can't it jump into the future and change what is there?  Maybe your really having OBE's, just not knowing it!  What you experieced from the pulling on the head could acctually be your body leaving.

MY NEW SITE FOR OBE'S!!!:www.AwakeningYourDreams.org

Please visit my website for more info at:

www.danielcmiller.com
Jelena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2003 at 10:57am

what confuses me is:
while i was "out" (after the pulling) it certainly felt like an OBE.. the movements, being through something, floating. while i was "in" it felt like a dream, but not a lucid dream.
my previous OBEs would start from physical body and ended there or driffted to a dream.. it wasn't one completely inside of the other.
here i was pulled out from a body that was sitting in front of computer, while the physical one was in the bed.

~live long and go far~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic