Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbiokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/2006 at 4:37pm
btw, anonymus, many people face that issues (ex. nightcrawler from the X-men), and some even choose to get geneticlly altered, which cannot be changed ever.
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2006 at 7:26am
all of the stuff you have said is possible but extremely difficult. and it not so much that people wouldnt think you a demon it more of they wouldnt understand and therefor fear you but hide there fear and you wouldnt be accepted.

stayinganonymus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayinganonymus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2006 at 5:56pm
and then the fear would translate to anger.
tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2006 at 3:02pm
ook bioK technique i taught myself. ok just grip ur fingernails or one of ur canine teeth and pour reiki and psi into there. while doing this concentrate on them becoming longer and sharper. YAY IM BECOMING MORE WOLF-LIKE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic