Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbiokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayinganonymus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: biokenisis
    Posted: February/26/2006 at 11:31am
does anyone here know how to do biokinesis? i really want to get good at it but i dont know how to start.

thx
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2006 at 5:08pm
i wouldnt get into bioK until you are sure about your skill level and are aware of you body and mind. i did bioK when i was starting out and got lucky cuz i didnt mess my self up but i havent done much since then because i dont want to end up lokin like the hunchback of notre dame by accident.

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2006 at 7:04am
well you can get into it if you really want to but im just saying that you may want to wait till your a little better at the other kinesis.

Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2006 at 1:16pm
I'm using it jus to make me-self taller, and change my eyes gold, but I have to, b/c neither one would happen anytime soon if I didn't. I don't wanna end up mutated or anything, but I pretty much know what I'm doing.
Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2006 at 5:11pm
cool, but dunno if it's possible to do that, not that I've tried, but turing my eyes gold is enough of a challenge for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic