Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedaquakensis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
earthtotim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aquakensis
    Posted: August/15/2007 at 11:25am
Has anyone ever heard of James Randi?
Sponsored Links

darkmystic55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmystic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2007 at 8:43am
i know this might sound stupid but isnt aquakenisis like water bending on avatar:the last air bender in nickelodeon?
wouldnt u be able to do something like that??
let darknes take your soul
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2006 at 3:23pm
I want to learn how to use aquakensis, but i dont know a thing about any of it nothing about energy how to control it, how to meditate, so its gonna be alot of work but i'm really set on learning it, and i love the water so i think this is the best one, and if i can learn aerokenisis to that would be awesome. Is there anyway i can fast? I want to learn with out anyone thinking im weird. But its fascinating and i really want to so if someone could E-mail me how i would greatly appreciate it. ydoc30259@yahoo.com

P.S if anyone knows any electrokenisis or anything i really want to learn.
tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2006 at 8:16pm
its easy. pour energy into ur hand, hold it there, and make it into a ball.
tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2006 at 8:55pm
a psi-ball is ammounts of psi condensed into the form of a ball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic