0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [33.33%]
3 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2005 at 7:17am
i dont know why but that comment^^^^^^^^ made me laugh.
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2005 at 7:20am
its kind of a catch-22. most people who do bad things and commit crimes do so because of a mental illness, or an addiction caused by a mental illness or deficiancy. so if there were no illness, there would be less crime, therefore, less criminals in jail who deserved to be put to death.
maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2005 at 9:55am
there's ALWAYS a good and bad side to everything. It's a glass half-full or half-empty thing. Wishes always backfire, but always have perks, trust me, they do.
almedalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almedalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2006 at 3:50am
Originally posted by maddpsyentist92 maddpsyentist92 wrote:

good one. only reprecussion would be that people who deserved to die wouldn't, and people who got seriously hurt would be back outside doing the same thing to get hurt again. Not to mention that sickness sometimes brings people together. Of course there are reprecussions to everything, but there are also perks. Twins sometimes get on your nerves, or blame you for stuff that they did.

if thay are that bad then i dont think thay deserve to die that would be geting away with it if you want to make them pay make um with thay where dead dont kill um
Howdy my name is Almeda {18 F green eyes red hair}
My yahoo & AIM chat name is almedalove
http://www.myspace.com/32747118
irishgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/16/2006 at 12:07pm
I wish I could find that special someone. Sometimes I feel like I'll be alone for the rest of my life.
Kerri
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic