Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcorpses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 8:37am
exactly. Ouija boards are one of those things that only VERY experienced people should use, and not just for fun. If you want to talk to spirits, then go to the spirit realm(if you can)
Sponsored Links

Lara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 10:08am
About the hair and the finger nails growing,I once watched a forensic show and they expalined that the hair and fingernails don't really grow but that the body while decomposing loses moisture and the skin receeds making it look like if the hair and fingernails have grown.And about the zombies, in haiti they do make zombies.They use a combination of ingredients including the poison of blowfish and make a powder.Then they blow the powder into the victims face and moments after they fall over.When they take the victim to the emergency room he is pronounced dead.The poison slows the heart so much that it is inaudible and you can't feel the pulse.So the person is then buried alive and unburied by his master later but they leave him buried long enough to starve his brain of oxygen.Just enough so that he is slightly brain damaged and that way they can control him and make him do their bidding.They appear like zombies because of the brain damage and the family who was told that the person was dead they see him undead and decide that he's a zombie     
Lara love
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 12:23pm
Oooooh I like that!! I want one!!!
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 2:01pm
that's cool, yet very creepy. I was saying the traditional zombie's with brains half-exposed, maggots crawling in and out of them and etc. Those are what I like to catagorize as "movie monsters"(aka paranormal people who are exaggerated to be insanely powerful, like vampire and werewolves are the 2 most common)
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2005 at 4:12am
eh...i still say that the only way for the human ot have power at any given time is if the brain is functional and teh spirit is still intactly connected. if they are "dead" (as in the connection is severed, not if the physical body is responding), then they have no psychic abilities.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic