Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcorpses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2005 at 2:35pm
Being death is a mysterious thing, noone ever told it when he experienced it (well duh, he's dead). What exactly happens at that point with your conscious, nobody knows. People believe different things, depending on their religion and own or other beliefs.

What you said done, is what happens on the outside, on the physical part, but we all know we only have a physical part. Their is something called like a consciousness, you might want to call it soul in certain circumstances that operates the body.

That explains being "unconscious" or living like a vegetable after a serious accident. There is nothing wrong with the body, (after it healed itself), but the "it" that operates the body is gone. You could compare it with a person that is doing something on a pc. A pc alone is worthless, a person alone is worthless too (in the sense of have to look something up on the internet, or something pc related), they need both to perform their thing they need to do.

So if one of it is missing, maybe then you could speak of dieing or death even.

Any opinions?
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 2:14am
my thoughts are this. since the body still has living cells, and is only dead in a physical sense, the the psychic powers are still there, they are just in a catanic state. put on hold so to speak.
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 4:13am
uh..not exactly don. sorry, but i just don't agree with that. as my thory states, the brain is where the spirit is directly connected tot eh physical body. wihtout the spirit, the physical body counldn't have been created to begin with. it has all the basic codes and actually transfers itself into this dimension, therefore making itself "real" in this dimension. it's a long process, 9 months to be precise, but it's well worth it.

now,t ehre are "pictures" (cryllian?) that you can take that view the spirit. now, if your finger happens to be cut off, the spiritual fniger is still visible as if it never was gone. but, once your brain no longer has its connection, it can not function. as all of its functions are controlled spiritually (which makes me SO mad when ppl get so locked into this place...when thy only HALFWAY exist here!). once its gone, there are no more spiritual fingers there. therefore, psychic powers are also gone. the human body is nothing more than a vehicle for a spirit. a spirit has to use alot of energy to come here without one, but with one it uses minimal energy. without a spirit, the vehicle is useless and void.

i will begin to post my theory here, piece by piece, for those who wish to read it compeltely by steps.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 8:09am
a star may die, but it can still give off light. Why? because it takes so long for it to get to earth. I think that's what don meant. If someone was channeling psychic energy to someone across the u.s., and at that exact time, they got shot, would the other person still get the message/energy? Is taht what you meant? You'd ahve to ask a dead person to know the full truth, and I'd HIGHLY advise that you stay away from the ouija board, unless you are a professional medium, or you have a group of at least 4 strong psychics. When people astrally project, whether it's consciously or during sleep, they will lose all mobility, and possibly connection, with their body. Their soul will have left, and as drake stated, the computer won't work without electricity, which represents your spirit.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2005 at 8:15am
I categorically avoid Ouija Boards, madd guy. Thanks for posting that great advice, and let's hope the others heed it!!
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic