Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBrain Child Prologue-Chp5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 12:03pm
Yes, the prologue paints a sordid tale.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

StormyEvenstar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyEvenstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2005 at 8:08pm
I'm way behind you guys, but anyway I'm really liking this book so far. I can't wait to see the effects of the brain surgery, I just hope that Alex doesn't wind up killing someone really close to him. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down, and I can already tell that I'll want to read more of Saul's work after this.

I was a little taken aback also when Alex started drinking. Also, I was sad to see the Mustang get all messed up; I love Mustangs and own one myself. Poor car How come they didn't bring in some sort of car repair expert to try and repair the car? I mean, sure, their son is on the brink of the death but, the car was hurt too. Quite mean of them, I think.
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2005 at 9:17pm
You must be one sought-after girl, stormy. A Koontz fan, and a Mustang owner? My first car was an '86 LS 6Cyl, not the most powerful, but a lot of fun.

I'm nearing the end of BRAIN CHILD, and it's very good.
dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2005 at 4:09am
I'm finished with it and it is a decent read I think. I would rather read koontz on any day and I like mccammon more too.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2005 at 1:06pm
Few chapters left in Brain Child, and gonna finish tonight.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic