FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBrain Child Prologue-Chp5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 12:03pm
Yes, the prologue paints a sordid tale.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

jen the oddfrog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen the oddfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 11:51am
Originally posted by gemtaur80 gemtaur80 wrote:

well dusty, i only got about 20 pages in last night. prologue was interesting, wondering how it will ultimately fit in with the rest of it. setting is not too far from where i live so that's kinda interesting.

Ok I finally sat down outside and started, I am halfway through Ch.1 and I can totally picture the area too...spent alot of time in Palo Alto...after the prologue I half expected the sixteen year old boy to turn into Zorro....
Life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste.
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 1:24am
I still haven't made it past chapter 5.   I've been busy lately. Coaches vs. Cancer tourney at the Carrier Dome here in the 'Cuse. Lots of basketball and drinking, reading took a backseat for a little while there. Today I hope to get back into it.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 4:54pm
I only watch TV two times a week. An hour on Wednesday, and an hour on Sunday. Once in a while I will watch a movie on TV or watch a movie in the VCR or DVD player if that even counts.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 4:50pm
That happens with me too. TV is always getting in the way of my reading. I'll say "I'll just watch it for a second" and then I'm there for hours.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic