Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnti-Jinx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2005 at 5:16pm
Thank you for all your replies. I will try to focus my energies elsewhere.
Sponsored Links

Bear and Wolf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear and Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2005 at 10:43am
I disagree with that theory. I do understand that if she wasn’t aware of the hex than the bad things wouldn’t have a reason but they would still happen. Because you know the hex is there you’ve probably focused on the bad more than the good, don’t mean to make assumptions about you. However the hex is still there if you believe it or not.
The bear has spoken, but the wolf had yet to beging.
Evie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2005 at 3:08am
Yes, well I really didn't think about until recently. I never really assosicated any of my "bad luck" with anything or anyone. Now, I recently started to thin kabotu the course of my last 7 years and my life before, and it just kind of makes sense. So I'm just hoping it will go away. I don't know how to do magick and and I don't want to mess with it and mess up I know there can be bad consequences. :( and you can't find a witch in the yellow pages.
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 5:25am
you can find one in the white pages, for example, this page.
its white.. ish...

lol

Originally posted by Bear And Wolf Bear And Wolf wrote:

I disagree with that theory. I do understand that if she wasn’t aware of the hex than the bad things wouldn’t have a reason but they would still happen. Because you know the hex is there you’ve probably focused on the bad more than the good, don’t mean to make assumptions about you. However the hex is still there if you believe it or not.

I Agree With B+W, its exactly the reason that spells, curses, hex's etc all work on non belivers, its all to do with the belief and want of the person casting the spell...
Later
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 8:03am
thank you guys, i have to agree with Bear and sonix here. lol....i'm just jumpin all around the place.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic