Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Creation of God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Creation of God
    Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:38am
because the other thread has been diluted with off-topic posting, i am respectfully reposting it here.

here is a theory i got tha explains how God himself was created.

"If God created everything, who created him?"

this is a question i have pondered since the age of six. recently, i have been able to answer every question i come across...except this one. so, i have set out to answer this question, and did so a few months back. my answer: He Created Himself.

now let me explain this. how can God "create" himself? well, he didn't say "hey, let me create myself." no, he did it through a paradox. now this may get a little deep...also a little difficult to understand.

Step one: nothing at all exists.

Step Two: An intelligence "pops" up out of no where and begins to progress "evolve" if you may.

Step Three: This intelligence gains a conscience and begins to think and understand. it has dreams and becomes wildly obsessed with them. now he understand enough about his dreams that he can create them, control them, and communicate with the characters within them. it's like a video game. immagine playing a game, then being abl eto communicate with the characters....his "dreams" are us. it tells them that if they follow its rules it will allow them to come out of the dream, "illusion", and become real.

Step Four: now this intelligence, God if you may, decides to leave its place of existence and go into his dream's existence. when he does this, we are back to square (step) one. so now his existence, nothing exists anymore, including God himself. God now exists in the other existence.

So we're back to step one. when Jesus dies, he goes back to his existence.

Step One: an intelligence "pops" up out of no where. this time, it does not have to evolve. the steps of its evolution no longer exist. also, time no longer existed either; it started over when he came back. this is called a paradox.

here are a few questions taht have been asked:

1. did God evolve? no, he did not. because of the paradox, teh time of his "evolution" no longer exists. thus, he is the beginning (the first creation in time and space) and the end (the last creation in time and space).

2. what about the trinity? for this paradox to work (and for God to be able to create himself and EVER exist) he HAD to leave and later return. my guess is that he had more than one "dream" (like you and i), which is where he created the angels and heaven.

he then jumped from one dream (heaven) to another (Earth). he must have done "bi-location" (leaving the conscious mind in more than one location independently). so, he exists in both dreams at the same time (being limited with his powers by the laws he placed int he dreams...since he is living in teh dream as one of the character.)

3. isn't jesus the SON of God? yes and no. he is the "son" because he is a seperate entitiy with limited power. he is God himself because, well, he is. they are both the same person in two differnt place, at the same time, with independent thoughts.

i hope that helped explain some things

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Sponsored Links

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:44am
I respectfully submit that if you could really and truly answer every question except where does god come from (& even that you have a theory for) that would make you god. And that's just blasphemy so...
As for the original question of where does come from, my answer is we will probably never know and I don't think we're meant to know.
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:46am
ok, thanks for your input, i really appreciate it. your oppinions are just as welcome as everyone else

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:55am
MORE welcome, actually, because she is a queen.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:59am
On a related note, I think believing that you know it all, blocks you from learning so many things. There are always new things to learn about people, the world, etc. Assuming that you are beyond the closes a whole world of experience. At least that's what I think.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic