Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Creation of God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by cd27 cd27 wrote:

hmmm...suffer....well...i guesss you could look at it with that word....my definition is a bit more slacky. i figure you're probably right, as God loves each and every one of us individually with more love than we could EVER imagine.

cd

Cd,
Browning once wrote, "The loving worm admist it's clod were diviner than the loveless god amid his worlds I will dare proclaim."
I believe the loving God is revealed in Christianity-though not in many of his people.
Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 4:22am
lol, true. very true. many try to blame
God for their hardships in life, though in the Bible, in the book of James, it is said taht God neither tempts any man, nor does evil to any man....then it states "do not tempt the Lord God". so believing God will save you doesn't neccisarily mean he will. perhaps there is a lesson he wishes for you to learn, someitmes they take drastic measures, but God NEVER does the bad thing to you. all he does is alow Satan to do his handy work, then he is there for you. have you ever read the "footprints" poem? it's about how a man is waling in the sand, sees two sets of prints, then when he gets in the hard areas, he only sees one. he asks God why he left him, God replies taht he never left him, he carried him.

God doesn't always (but sometimes does) taek you out of harm's way, but he does (always) walk WITH you THROUGH your problems. could you do this with your friends? (that's to everyone)

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Seans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 10:36am
CD,
Where do you fellowship at?
My Wife is a Hottie!!!!
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2005 at 4:12am
where do i go to church? a church called Gatlin Creek Baptist Church.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic