Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Creation of God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 7:44am
Originally posted by cd27 cd27 wrote:

as have said before, i only stated that he ad a beginning to get the theory going. once he went out of his existence, that "evolution" NEVER took place, thus should be deleted fromt eh entire theory as never even occuring. the real first step is that a hugely intelligent being appeared from no where, which would explain how God is the alpha and omega. i hope it makes a little more sense now...?

cd

How does God move away from His exsistene? Can He deny Himself? Do you think you're missing the point by over thinking the God's exsistence?
Do you believe God suffers? I do, but I will wait for your answer before I finish my response.
My Wife is a Hottie!!!!
Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 8:00am
hmm...intersting..as i had mentioned in my initial post, any existence other than the one god initially was from, is a preference/dream that he had...a very complex one i might add. he had the ability to communicate with individuals in the dreams. i would assume he would also be able to visit them. it's kinda like the matrix, except, instead of leaving your body (existence of yourself in) you take it with you. thus (since all of existence was God himself) when God left existence existence left with him, leaving "nothing".

as for your questions, i do not think God suffers as i do think he mourns when we refuse to follow him.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Seans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 9:08am
Originally posted by cd27 cd27 wrote:

hmm...intersting..as i had mentioned in my initial post, any existence other than the one god initially was from, is a preference/dream that he had...a very complex one i might add. he had the ability to communicate with individuals in the dreams. i would assume he would also be able to visit them. it's kinda like the matrix, except, instead of leaving your body (existence of yourself in) you take it with you. thus (since all of existence was God himself) when God left existence existence left with him, leaving "nothing".

as for your questions, i do not think God suffers as i do think he mourns when we refuse to follow him.

cd

I believe God suffers, because God is Love! Love suffers, feels joy, shows pity, and causes us to take action. If something is love then it suffers, and it is a part of that being. So, for God to be called love me must suffer or He is not God. I do reserve the right to be wrong!
My Wife is a Hottie!!!!
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 1:51pm
hmmm...suffer....well...i guesss you could look at it with that word....my definition is a bit more slacky. i figure you're probably right, as God loves each and every one of us individually with more love than we could EVER imagine.

cd

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2005 at 2:13pm
That's a good answer CD.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic