Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmake him go away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2005 at 2:59am
okay, my mom went through this same thing. she ended up shooting him and is now in prison for "voluntary manslaughter" (bunch of bull) THE GUY RAN HER OVER!!! the best thing for you to do is 1. call teh police, 2. end the relationship, 3. admit him to a mental institution for mental help. no man should EVER hit a woman. i don't care what the cause. (unless of course she's godzilla)

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Sponsored Links

singingwillow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singingwillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2005 at 5:20am
lol i'm not godzilla but anyway its all sorted i'm moving away from my home town going to a new college new start and all that he wont be able to find me and that is the way i want it. cheers again for all your suggestions i know i would love to shoot him but as he is going in to the army i feel that someone else can do it for me ok maybe i shouldnt wish bad stuff on him but he really deserves harsh as it may sound its true!
and its time to face the truth...i could never be with you.
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2005 at 6:04am
cd, your mom shot someone and killed them? and is in prison? holy cow.
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2005 at 8:10am
exactly what i said....

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
wiccanalltheway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiccanalltheway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2005 at 8:20am
singing willow, if you still read this then i just have one thing to say, we could of done as many spells and prayers as we like, however we didn't have the need so the spells would of had little effect, really if you want a spell doing you should do it yourself because there then is the emotion and need to make a spell work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic