Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmake him go away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singingwillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: make him go away
    Posted: October/26/2005 at 2:20am
right to cut a very long story short i got seeing a guy called paul he seemed really nice then things started getting more serious and i got pregnant anywho i lost the child due to my own stupid mistakes but paul and i stayed together then i found that my attentions were wandering to an old friend of mine who also liked me so paul and i split up however i had given him £275 because i trusted him and i am as soft as s*** he wont leave me alone and also wont give me back the money now i am starting to think i dont care about the money i need him to leave me alone any one with an idea of a decent spell 2 make him loose interest in me??? help please
and its time to face the truth...i could never be with you.
Sponsored Links

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2005 at 6:07am
ever thought about a restraining order?
Jack Handey View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Handey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2005 at 6:52am
Sometimes when i feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A Jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says; "you". And after that I usually feel better, and no harm done!
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2005 at 7:12am
uuummmm not really the advice i'd give, but hey, if it works..........
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 5:35am
sounds fun... im gonna do that, but its not exactly practical...

meanwhile, i suggest googling for a site called pzuzuzu , not sure on the amount of zuzuzuz's, but try two and go from there.

in the spells section it has a few spells about making someone go away, all written by real people, i havent tried em, but if ure deperate, thats the way to go...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic