Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcan weightlessness help obesety?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2005 at 4:48pm
I just ate a whole slab of maguro (tuna) sashimi.. yummmmmy. Why do I have every neighborhood cat following me?? meow
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:42am
um, yea, weightlessness can help thehealth of an obese person, but it won't neccisarily help them lose weight. how do you think whales are able to survive? they're huge! that's why they suffocate when on land (remember that they have lungs, not gills). they are crushed by their own weight. so when they are in water, (explained by einstein's general theory of relativity) they are in "freefall" and become "weightless" to themselves.

obese people (i urge) should get in some sort of swimming pool at least TWICE a day for 30 mins to an hour.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 6:58am
Should I eat before my twice-daily romps in the pool, being technically obese? What should I do during the up-to two hours in the pool? Stand there, or is there an activity to keep me mentally challenged also?

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 7:07am
lol, i'd suggest finding somehting to do. as you should know, eating while sqimming is potentially dangerous and can cause cramps and lead to drowning.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2005 at 7:29am
Really? Latest research I'd heard was that the Eating/cramping rumours were HOGWASH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic