Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny explanation?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any explanation?
    Posted: October/10/2005 at 6:32pm
I have experienced several strange occurances in the last few months, following a rather traumatic event.

First of all, I knew when a pet had died without any conscious reason.

The thing that slightly concerns me is that when I have experienced very powerful emotions, people who I am no where near have known without even talking to me. One of my very close friends can actually do this a good deal of the time, which doesn't bother me, but then a couple mornings ago a girl I know who likes me a lot more than I like her seems to have picked up on one of my emotions. I asked all sorts of questions to make sure that she had no reason for this, and then asked what time it was, and it was the same time I was experiencing a very powerful emotion, and her thought process also was disturbingly similar to mine at that time. This is not a person that I am close to at all, which is why it bothers me.

I have also had a few very detailed dreams that I almost hesitate to call dreams because they were not like any dreams I've ever had. One of them seems to have coincided with a friend's strong emotions.

Do you have any explaination for this, because its beginning to get the point of being kind of freaky, and I just want to figure out whats going on. I appreciate any help you can give.
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2005 at 6:41pm
wow, for once I can't answer something. Maybe cause I'm too tired. Nite all, I'll tackle this in the morning.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2005 at 8:14pm
it sounds to me like you are part empath and part telepathic.....cause you can transmit your emotions to people and can also feel them from others as well....

you seem very connected with your self and I think somehow your evolving(or growing) to the next level....this is really a rare human trait that most people don't pay attention let alone increase it....congradulations.

Now the goal for you I guess will be to control it and find a way to connect your emotions to only those you want....I'm sure you'll master this in no time since your already aware of it...the more you practice the more refine the gift will become and you'll be able to use it to your advantage...
guest View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 5:14am
Ok, so assuming you're right... How can I keep my thoughts and emotions to myself? I worry because the only ones others have picked up on so far have been very strong, and while what they have picked up has only been a hunch, I don't like that they can pick up anything. Furthermore, I worry that there might be the potential for it to hurt someone else.
Actually I'd kinda just like the whole thing to stop, becuase its really kind of creepy as far as I'm concerned. I'd be beginning to doubt my sanity except for the fact that its mostly based on what other people have told me they felt, rather then something I felt...
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 7:19am
how old are you? most people tend to naturally start losing such sensitivities as they go through puberty. not necessarily a complete loss, but things just become more intense. in my preteen and early teen years i had several strange experiences, dreaming about someone dying at the same time they were dying, thinking i saw my cat dead in the road then that night she was actually hit by a car. things like that. as i got a little older fewer things like that happened. i still do things like dream of someone i haven't talked to in a long time, then check my email the next day to see that they've written to me. but the things that happen just are not as intense emotionally as they once were.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic