Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe apocalypse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 7:14am
that is true, did you see the anniversary edition dvd? good stuff.
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 9:41am
I got a problem with FF Coppola re this movie. He screwed up the score. It was made and released with Dead Drummers Mickey Hart and Billy Kreutzmann doing the music. It was cool, jungle sounds, shrill noise, etc. They even hand-made ancient purcussion instrumnets, etc. the music is released on Rythem Devils play River Music.
Well, Coppolas wife Carmen is into classical, so she talked FF into changing the tunes to a classical score, with her and her friends playing....and for me it RUINS it. I did like the extra scenes in the Redux, tho.
The Dead still get the score credit...but are not found playing, on even in the original release to DVD.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 9:44am
The Doors stayed on there so I'm satisfied :)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 10:48am
No, the italasized was of my own but the other stuff was from a movie.
Truthsayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truthsayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2009 at 1:17pm
Well I guess I could be satan. My birthdate is 06/03/1964. "6" to power of "3" in the year of the dragon!

So many people read so much into what proves later on to be nothing at all.

But then again, if there are any professional numerologists on this forum who would care to apply the name on my birth certificate to numerology, entire name, vowels and consonants, you may be surprised to discover that they are the mirror image of those of the name Judas Iscariot!
It's so easy, it's right before your eyes. You only need to look through the disguise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic