Forum Home Forum Home > General > New forum requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCollege

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2005 at 6:08am
are you looking at school's far away or are you going to stay close enough to home to come visit often?
Sponsored Links

richardstessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2005 at 7:22am
i want to stay in the same state, but if i had to, i would go out of state. i don't really want to.
-T-
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2005 at 7:43am
well if you go to a public college in your same state, it generally costs less and would make it easier for you to visit home when you want to.
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2005 at 7:45am
if you're really concerned about moving away, you might consider going your first couple of years at a community college. then you could still live at home, while earning credits toward a degree. but honestly from stuff you've said in the dating forum it sounds like it would be good for you to go off to school and make a fresh start.
richardstessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 3:09am
it would be nice to have a fresh start. a place where no one knows me and that they don't know my past.
-T-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic