Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhieroglyphics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hieroglyphics
    Posted: September/24/2005 at 4:25am
in egypt, ancient hieroglyphics were found years ago that depicted alien space craft, helicopters, and even air planes. were these hieroglyphics pictures of things these people had seen, or were they predictions of what is to come? i say that they were things they had seen, and predictions of what will come. in other words they had seen the aliens and were told about helicopters and air planes. its all part of evolution to me. aliens mated with monkeys and created humans, and they are watching us grow and waiting for us to reach a point where they willb inter twine with us once again.
Sponsored Links

maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2005 at 11:11am
I've always been interested in that. Judging by the technology of ancient runes, it seem that the egyptions were HIGHLY advanced in technology, and I think that when they "died out", some of their secrets were taken with them. They have even been suspected to be the first civilization of masters of telekinesis. Plus they knew alot of stuff to be so ancient. Maybe they were getting their techniques from an outside source...?
Jack Handey View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Handey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2005 at 10:52am
I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse an tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky". Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh!
drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2005 at 1:44pm
yeah, if you ever looked to Stargate episodes, you see the whole serie is based on ancient egypt mythologies.

Different cultures have different mythologies, but there are always some mysteries around them. And it's not scientifically explainable, well for now, maybe in the future after some decades of new theories >.>
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2005 at 12:49pm
they wouldnt get too much of a laugh, cuz cavemen cant speak english
poo...

anyways, time travel would be an idea to consider. get a nasa grade space suit and f**k off to the dawn of time! sh*te yeah! go all the way to the start... but you wouldnt have any way of getting back, cuz in the past, the future hasnt happened yet, thats why you cant time travel forwards. i guess you could teleport to a spot, and freeze your own timespace so that you are basically not alive, and then make yourself wake up in x amount of years... tp you itd feel like uve been asleep for a few days... then once the jetlag wears off, itd be as though u actually did teleport into the future...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic