Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI have a question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2005 at 9:22am
ur right. nvm.
Sponsored Links

maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2005 at 11:17am
Originally posted by donp donp wrote:

yea, why must anyone explain what they say. this is the deep thinkers area. you are supposed to think about what is being said.
I agree with that, but although you should think about what someone has said, you should say that something is or isn't (unless it's a religous thing), because you wouldn't have an understanding of what they post.Philosophy is about finding answers on a deeper level, and although they don't have to be proven factual, they have to have some rhyme or reason for it.
Jack Handey View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Handey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2005 at 10:44am
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying". And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did".
drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2005 at 1:48pm
yeah, i'm always thinking before i reply to something, to avoid being silly or make myself a complete idiot again (learned that the hard way).

But err about the philosophy part,........ *no use to put an fake explanation here*, i just plain hate philosophy. goddamn... i hate it so much...
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2005 at 1:50pm
philosophy is fine but if there are facts that contradict your philosphy, the philosophy doesn't amount to much.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic