Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedplease help me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotrlvr04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help me
    Posted: September/15/2005 at 7:35pm
I've done something terrible and its all my fault. My parents would be extremely ashamed of me if they knew. They will find out sooner or later. I don't know what to do, I'm thinkng of running of away..but i have no place to go. I need help, i'm lost and desperate. I want to kill myself.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2005 at 4:46am
Sholoin - Ok ok first of all we need to know exactly what happened. Secondly you need to calm yourself (say a prayer or something) everything will be fine.
lotrlvr04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotrlvr04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2005 at 5:16pm
i cheated on an assignment for school and was found out. As a consequence I was suspended from my university. I don't know what to do. I don't want to face my parents. They work so hard to make things nice for me and i do something so stupid and screw it all up and waste their money. my brother is in law school and they are so proud of him. All I do is drain their resources and cause them grief this is just the icing on the cake. I've never been better than mediocre at anythng, i don't want to cause my parents any more pain. I feel i need to remove myself from their lives so they don't have to deal with me anymore.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Bear and Wolf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear and Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2005 at 2:49am
its not the end of the world for you. if you have learned from what you've done then there is still a new begining in your furure. are you more sorry for cheating or that your parents will find out about it?
you will have to face your parents. i dont know your parents so i dont know how they will react, but its probaly better if you tell them humbly than if they find out by other means. dont make up any stories just tell them flat out what happened and that you have learned from it, if you have. many people have done worse things, im one of them. i know its hard to start but you just have to blurt it out like. i have to tell you something. it may take a little hard work but youll land on your feet aging. trust me from Experience. no matter how fast and far you run your problems can run faster and further. good luck to you and i wish you the best.   blessed be
The bear has spoken, but the wolf had yet to beging.
k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2005 at 7:58am
thats great advise. i couldnt have said it any better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic