Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsleep paralysis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sleep paralysis
    Posted: September/15/2005 at 7:45am
Has anyone ever experienced this,because I have more than once only I don't think I was asleep.It was a blood chilling experience and I wanted to know if anyone else has had the same sort of thing happen to them.It was also in connection with some paramormal stuff.
Lara love
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2005 at 8:20pm
i had a friend who studied sleep paralysis because her sister was experiencing this....her it was horrible because she would be kind of like semi awake but unable to move and she could only witness things until someone woke her up (like her husband etc..)....

I don't have that although I do sometime half dream liek dreamin/sleeping while being aware of what is happening around me but I'm not paralysed or anything...and no one takes my clothes and marks my body etc...is this similar to what you were talking about?
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 7:38am
sleep paralysis is something a doctor can help you with. it's a medical condition.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 2:26pm
true....but there are many many many different types of sleep paralysis and not all can be cured by doctors...but maybe the one you have is curable so maybe you should follow gem's advice....or do some research around on internet and library....
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2005 at 11:36am
Sleep paralysis is also an excellent jumping board for the Out of Body Experience, if you're interested in it.

Now I am looking forward to it, since for me sleep paralysis is no longer nightmarish, but rather a door to freedom of OBE.

Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic