Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfavorite book???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2007 at 2:34am
My Order:

1.) Order of the Phoenix
2.) Goblet of Fire
3.) Deathly Hallows
4.) Prisoner of Azkaban
5.) Half-Blood Prince
6.) Sorcerer's Stone
7.) Chamber of Secrets

"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.” Dean Koontz

Sponsored Links

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2007 at 2:29pm
Oddly, breezit, I think my order is exactly as yours. I sometimes waffle and put Goblet as my all-time favorite, but it and Phoenix I think are neck and neck as my favorite. Then Deathly Hallows, Prisoner, Half-Blood Prince I loved but all that teen romance that was written as if the sixteen year olds were twelve put me off it somewhat, then the first two are my least favorite, with Sorcerer's Stone slightly higher in my estimation than Chamber.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2007 at 3:34am
I thought most of the romantic stuff fell flat, and I must admit that I never found the Ron/Hermione relationship truly convincing or desirable.
"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.” Dean Koontz

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2007 at 7:56am
I'm in total agreement with you breezit. I mean, I like Ron and Hermoine as characters, but they never "worked" together for me. Not even in the final book.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2007 at 12:02pm
I did my best to ignore those parts.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic