Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedblue pod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blue pod
    Posted: August/29/2005 at 8:48am
I dreamt I was in some sort of exploration game or something. One of the girls had to go on a journey into the desert. She had been sleeping there for three days and the people in charge were getting worried but she came back her body filled with sand.

Me I had to climb some kind of building with others. I was carrying this kind of blue pod (kind of like in the movie existenz)where I was on a time to place it in the appropriate whole connection. I wasn't sure which floor was the right one cause they all looked alike but shapeshifted differently when I was taking a closer look. It was like an abandon wearhouse. Finally I got on the right floor but when I tried to fit the piece it didn't fit and then the timer when off.

Then the scenery changed and the floor became wooden floor. the two people in charge (a man and a woman) were setting camp there where we were getting ready for the next mission. I had a really cold water bottle in my back pack and I was cooling my body with it. I was in a car getting ready to be trown out of it with my partner for the next assignment. I woke up...

I wonder what the blue pod was for???This was very random and filled with action....oh well...
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2005 at 9:25am
Siros - Maybe it was some kind of astral tornement. I have heard of these before, they're supposed to be really chaotic. The blue pod was probably a teleportationh device to take you to the next part of the tournement. You were setting camp probably because it doesn't run during the day. I think you may be projecting to random places in the astral relms when you go to sleep and dream. A very rare ability but not unknown. They say those who are able to control it can go pretty much anywhere, even to the rainbow dimension that made k_kid stronger.
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2005 at 2:54am

that doesn't sound nice at all...

cd

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2005 at 12:35pm
!!
ang on a momentum... kid thunderm ure signature is back??? how the...

ok, anyways, i agree with siros.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic