Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPictures of Ghosts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2003 at 7:32pm
i believe on ghost ive seen a shadow man its scary ii felt really cold when he past by
Sponsored Links

Strongbad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strongbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2003 at 6:05am

Ah yes the shadow people, They are one of the most famous kind of ghostly appiritions, as that of the chill, if you hang around ghosts long enough, you get used to the cold spots. Any ways tell me more about ghostly expiriences.

Strongbad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strongbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2003 at 12:29pm

Here is a pic of shadow people with spirit energy around it

Diane View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2003 at 8:49am
This looks like a demon e mail me back at budybear66@yahoo.com thank you.
Big K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2003 at 4:07pm
I have a question. when you have obesIs it most like for you to run into a ghost? You know are they in the same plane as you or mabye a level higher?
" Life is like a computer game. The paths are allready set out for you, but its up to you to pick the right one."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic