Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcutting myself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoenixsong87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting myself
    Posted: June/07/2005 at 4:57am

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum. does anyone out here slit your wrisits or sth? i started cutting once out of curiosity. n now i have become addicted to it. its like, when i feel so empty there seems like no other option to feel better, its wat i wanna do most. n while i'm happy n positive once, i'm totally drained n listless when it comes to nighttimes n lonely times. i donno is it just with my family? nobody seems truly lively n happy in here.n just learnt that my sister stole something, and read it on her blog where she proclaimed it proudly. stuff just keeps running through my head n i can't get out of it. n it comes to a point where i actually enjoy e negativity n i cut... i have even told my mum about it n she broke down... but she doesn't understand either... i dunno who to turn to... so i'm just wondering u guys got anything to share... i dunno what's happening these days, dunno wat to do...

the only thing constant in life is change.
Sponsored Links

greek cheese View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greek cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2005 at 5:05am
what is sth. i think you should *spasm spasm spasm*
VirValidus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirValidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2005 at 7:26pm
Please, rid the world of your horrid syntax as well as your inane whining. You're clearly worthless, kill yourself.
greek cheese View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greek cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2005 at 1:42am
here here  *spasm spasm spasm*
singingwillow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singingwillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2005 at 12:31am

Labra lege…Greek cheese bugger off. phoenixsong87 ok I really don’t agree with cutting your self you are worth more than that, life sucks most of the time but we have to deal I cant talk I have committed suicide twice in the last 8 months (tho I know of worse) but honey there is always a bright side (I know it seems easy for me to say that but it is true) I had family in India all of them were killed in the tsunami but I have to deal to be strong for my family. I hope you sort everything out and if you ever need or want to chat then mail me. In a peace honey, lucy x

and its time to face the truth...i could never be with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic