Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDepression

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Depression
    Posted: May/09/2005 at 7:57am
i sometimes wonder if i'm depressed. my mom tells me that i don't like to do things anymore. it would be nice to talk to someone about how i feel, but if i told my mom that i want to see a professional, then she might think i was crazy. what should i do? could someone on this forum talk to me once in a while about my feelings? i'm new to this forum so make sure that you reply and tell me what you think.

Edited by richardstessa
-T-
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2005 at 11:21am
i will. i love helping people with their roblems.

drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2005 at 11:58am

Originally posted by k_kid k_kid wrote:

i will. i love helping people with their roblems.

don't forget that you should help with Problems too eh

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2005 at 3:11pm
oh ya.thanx.  never check wut i write.

richardstessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2005 at 3:11am
thanks for helping me. i feel like their is no one that i can turn to. i feel like i can't trust anyone and tell them how i really feel. i used to have this friend that i thought i could talk to. he betrayed me and i don't trust him anymore. i have a lot of people that i talk to, but most of them i wouldn't tell how i feel. i just want someone to talk to abotu how i feel. i'd talk to my guidance counseler, but i'm afraid that she might tell my mom and then my mom might get all crazy on me. i have a little bit of trouble asking people for help so this is really hard for me. i feel stupid if i ask for help. i'll also try and help out as much as i can if you have a problem.

Edited by richardstessa
-T-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic