Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs this forum for anybody?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2005 at 3:16pm
i used to do wicca but i decided against it. i still medatate wit my mom(shes wiccan) but i dont do much ne more. its jus not for me. so now i do psionics(which is AWSOM).i did wicca for several years so i can help u out for a little while.

Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2005 at 4:04am
< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

yep, everyone's opoinion and everyones greatest desire. do what's you feel is right, but know you want to do it.
 Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Guest266 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2005 at 5:47am

im new to. i know quite a bit but im not practising yet. What ive been told for wicca is, do magic to improves your life, do magic to help others (with their consent) but never manipulate or control others. from what i know this is the real only rule. by the way i mostly learnt from Scott Cunningham a world renound magical writer but also from a white whitch.

id like to know what do others think of scott cunningham.

Silent Storm View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2005 at 3:37pm
actually, wicca is a religion. it has just become nationally recognized as one. no offense! i just think that it's cool that it is being recognized as a religion, not just a cult.
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2005 at 12:55am
ah, but there is still the cult wicca. ive always thought that there was 2 types of wicca. theres the ture religion, with the moon goddess and the wiccan rede is the given set of rules. than theres the similar one, called withcraft, and thats the same, but without the godesses, the rede, and only the threefold law. and i havemnt heard of scott cunningham sorry...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic