Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest James Bond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Poll Question: who is the best bond actor?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [53.33%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [13.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2005 at 7:36am
to me it's just the he seems like he's a lot of fun-just very lively & such. but yes his accent & voice seems to be the draw for plenty of women.
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2005 at 8:58am
But you got to admit that George Lazenby had his hands full satisfying all the women in that mansion! And the Renaiassanse Clothing....one of a kind, one time only Bond.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2005 at 11:41am
Yeah, Gene, but he and Dalton don't even belong in a Bond discussion. Sean Connery will always be Bond.

Sidenote: There's a little-known Disney movie called "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" where Sean Connery sings, yes, sings. It's a great movie from my youth that I haven't seen in a long time, but I still remember James Bond, in his early twenties and pretending to be Irish (as opposed to pretending to be British), and he's singing and fighting and trying to get the girl. A great old Disney movie about Leprechauns and Banshees and all kinds of good stuff.

"Ohhhh, she's my dear my darlin' one,
Her eyes are sparklin' full of fun,
No other, No other, can match the likes of her..."

Catchy, isn't it? okay, maybe not. But it's fun to watch.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2005 at 2:04pm
Connery is the best.
Brosnan is really good too. when I was younger watching Roger Moore for the first time, I thought he was the quintessential...but watching them again...yuk!
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2005 at 2:07pm
A View to a Kill was great. Christopher Walken as the bad guy, Zoren, and a great eighties Bond song by Duran Duran. Maybe my favorite Bond song (except for "Goldeneye," sung by Tina Turner and written by Bono and The Edge).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic