Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedamazingly realistic dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotrlvr04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amazingly realistic dream
    Posted: April/15/2005 at 3:01pm
Last night I had a VERY vivid dream that my cell phone was ringing. I picked it up and it was a person who is very special to me. I could actually hear his vioce as if Iwas actually talking to him. In my dream he said "hey how are you" and I whispered "i can't talk to you right now" (because my parents were sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up) and hung up. Immediately after this dream I woke up and reached for my phone, feeling guilty about not talking and wanting to call him back. It was then I realized that my cell phone was not even in my room and that the conversation must have been a dream. I have never had a dream this vivid before where I could hear sounds that were as loud and clear as if I had heard them in real life and perform actions where I could literally feel what I was doing.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Sponsored Links

C.S.I. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.S.I. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2005 at 1:48pm

wow cool. Something like that happpens to me sometimes where I dream I'm in my room and I'm getting out of bed....except I wake up and realize it was a dream 0_o....I have that one quite often and I get really confused....

anyways maybe you'll get to see and talk to the dude (or gal)...it sounds like you had strong emotions (or worries about this person)...

~gAbE~ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~gAbE~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2005 at 5:49pm
Hm that is interesting...maybe it's just showing how consciencness is multi-dimensional.  Multiple realities, u know?  I have quite a few vivid dreams where it's like I'm living in another reality.  Functioning as if it were real...then waking up to find myself here.  Sometimes I could be living in New York, or going on vacation to Las Vegas.  I say New york and LV but they're never the same, I know they're NY/LV but they don't look the same, u know?  Or still living here but it being different.  That's what I think they mean by Lucid Dreams. 
>><^^}}{Life's a TrIp}{{^^><<
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2005 at 4:59am

quabe, that sounds kool, dimensions? you know, everything in the universe is made of the mixing of multiple dimensions. they create (in a three or four dimensional view) strings as predicted by the string theory, but in my theory they are multidimensional (viewed multidimensionally) and end up being three dimensional objects, like spheres.

anyways, on topic again, your dreams can be very vivid like that, but, i may be so bold as to say that that was an astral projection with a hallucinated matrix surrounding? yea, i know you don't kow what that is. you see the link  on my sig? go there, it will discribe this at the very bottom of the page.

< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/18/2005 at 9:13am
yeah, i had a few of those dreams too, i think everyone has them. So its not really supernatural or something. And its not suprising, you dream dozens of dreams on a night, sometimes you remember pieces of them, so if it happen to be a dream that was really almost reality, plus you remember piece of it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic