Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Buffy the Vampire Slayer forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBuffy Musical

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2004 at 9:31am

[QUOTE=white_witch]

Yeah that episode is the best!!!! I like know most of the words and *ahem* I'm rather obsessive and got my sister to buy the album.... but WE WILL WALK THROUGH THE FIRE it just rules!! Had me in stitches all the way through! :) Me and my sister also noticed something really symbolic at the end when Buffy comes out of the dark, into the light.  cleverly done!!! *claps and applauds*

Luv 2 all my little buffy mates-  this forum rocks btw!!!!!

I totaly agree the songs are great and that song rules. That episode waz grt :-)  I wud love to see another one :-)

XXBekkieXX

Sponsored Links

Sahjhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahjhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/07/2004 at 12:56pm
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I own the script book and soundtrack and just a little while ago taped over it so i wouldn't miss a buffy episode.
Grr Argh!!!!
richardstessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2005 at 4:04am
my favorite songs are:

Standing- when Giles sings about Buffy
Under your Spell- when tara sings to Willow
Rest in Peace- when Spike sings to Buffy

The song that i don't like is I'll Never Tell.

i went out and bought the soundtrack to it and i listen to it when i walk. i think that it was a really good episode.
-T-
Buffy21 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buffy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 8:13pm
I love Buffy's musical because I met her you guys i saw her yesterday in a limo, she was talking on her cell phone whioch had buffy written on it and its was a flip phone and she was wearing a light pink shirt and a pretty skirt and she had her hair up all pretty. Well anyway I got her autograph and all. But still Seth Green should of been in the musical, don't you think?
Buffy21 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buffy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2005 at 9:32pm
I loved it,you guys are cool people,Do you guys always watch buffy cuz i do Buffy is my idol I don't get enough of her, I know that people beat her up because she never had any friends, and she never had any friends because she didn't have time to be with them, she went to Laguardia art school. Her best friends were a ballet person and another friend. seth green knew her ever since he was 9 years old and they played in buffy the vampire slayer together. He's (Oz) off of austin powers movies I think he's hot. Well got to go later.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic