Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Depression forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat if?............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2005 at 2:31pm
Actually, I believe taht it would be better to seek help from someone with intimate knowege of you, like a good friend or a cousin. All the counsolor will do is yes help you and inform the cops (possibly) and your parents, and that's the last thing you want. If I were that depressed, I would want to tell them when I feel it's time. Not when someone else tells you it's time.
Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/2005 at 5:32am

well, yea, that seems reasonable too. just don't pick someone that runs their mouth.

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
candypollard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candypollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/2005 at 3:24pm

just remember that life gets better

u will not always feel as bad as u do now. get a hobby, find something that makes u feel good and pursue it. stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a change in your life. You and You alone have the power to do it. It takes a lot of will and strength but you can do it!

I have survived some very hard times and i came through the other side.

Life is always gonna have roadblocks and disappointments, life is a big game, a test of how you handle certain situations. its all how u play the game

if u kill yourself u lose, u gotta forge ahead, find some type of music, movies, exercise, just anything, something to belong too, that always got me through very rough times.

find solace in who u are, dont think u are crazy,weird of whatever, u are unique, u are a unique beautiful person that sees things different than most, embrace that dont give up!

if its some chemical imbalance u may need to see a doctor and get medication

dont feel worthless and bad, there are those like myself that can relate to u and have won the battle for the most part.

just hang on, please hang on a little longer.

Top 10 Koontz books
Watchers
Odd Thomas Series
The Bad Place
False Memory
Intensity
From The Corner Of His Eye
Life Expectancy
Lightning
Hideaway
Servants of Twilight
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2005 at 5:20am
< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

most definately,  hang in there, i've been down this road too. it ALWAYS gets better, there's never a time i've had a problem that it hasn't always gotten better. it may take a while, but it'll get better if you just let it.
Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
post reply View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote post reply Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2005 at 5:03am
i think you should... *spasm spasm spasm*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic