Forum Home Forum Home > General > Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedword control

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: word control
    Posted: March/14/2005 at 5:41am

I've been part of this site for a little while now, and i feel that there needs to be a little more "control" over what people say and how that make other people feel. i wanted to know if it was in any way possible for me to be a moderator of the "personalfreedom.org forums" (particularly Paranormal)? i'm open to suggestions, if other people have a problem with how i would justify things, or if they need me to do something about something. any comments please?

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Sponsored Links

Baby Girl View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2005 at 9:38am

Hey cd, we don't know eachother, so I can't really say anything about you being a moderater or what not.  I think you would do a great job though.

I am mostly on the DK forum, but I think there should be more organization. For example, why are there moped ads on this forum????  Also, I noticed some forums that nobody has posted on in a long time!  I wish there were more participation in those forums. 

Oh well, just thought I would put my 2cents.

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/2005 at 3:41am
< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">
well, back in the old days two cents could buy ya a whole candy bar Big smile...but ey, your two cents is worth alot to me! lol. the kinda stuff i'm wanting to do is keep the fighting down and negative responses. it's now way to welcome new people, even if they are rude to you first. who should make a constant good impression? us! we belong to this site and it's up to use to see to it that other people join and ENJOY the site. there's my two cents.Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Bane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2005 at 4:02pm

I'm fairly new to this forum, and have mostly posted in the DK area, but I have wondered at the seeming lack of moderators. Every other forum I've been on has had some kind of moderator for the various forums therein. I honestly wouldn't mind moderating a forum. Not DK, as I haven't read his books lately, but any other author I have read would be nice.

And you're right, people should watch their language on these sites. I know I don't want to cme here and READ the same things I hear on a daily basis. Even RP forums moderate the language that personas can use. Why not here?

Do...or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda

Cats were once worshipped as gods. They never forgot this. =^-^=
SpunDuck5150 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunDuck5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2005 at 7:14am

The Problem is that the Administrator has been missing for some time. I don't know what has happened but he has not returned any of my e-mails... As you can see from my signiture, I had a different screen name at one time... I forgot the password so I e-mailed Andy (the Administrator) & have had no reply.

So for now it is up to us to get along... and keep this forum going.

Alan

Targa5150 has been reborn!
Myrons Maniac from day 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic