Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Pets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDogs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2008 at 2:33am
nothing wrong with that. Your just making sure your puppies are safe.
looking for a corner in a round room
Sponsored Links

Akirayuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akirayuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2008 at 4:15pm
Why is it when you say "Don't pet the little dog" people try to anyway? My poor shiba just got the crap scared out of him by this lady determined to pet him. He doesn't like strangers, and he has to come to you in his own terms. I finally had to tell her to knock it off.
Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2008 at 3:20am
Cause not enough people have read any of Ceaser's books.

So last night I finally get home and thought somebody had broke into my house. Then I realzied everything was still there the dog had knocked over a table that had my laptop, coin jar, and a stack of papers on it. Needless to say the laptop isn't working anymore.
Akirayuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akirayuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2008 at 4:18pm
That sucks! But I guess it's better than having a break in. My Shiba likes shiny things, which means he has destroyed three of our cell phones to date. In fact my current one has teeth marks on it. I love Cesar! We've put some of his techniques to use and it has worked great.
Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/2008 at 2:35am
I was really surprised how much of a major difference it made using his techniques. Especially the walks, I love walking around the neighbor hood with the leash limp. Heck, I even use the techniques with my kids. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic