Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! Weight Loss Spell!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purgatory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/2005 at 10:06pm
my girl just did a weight loss spell and she is feeling really sick? could that be related? please get back to me... asap
Sponsored Links

purgatory View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purgatory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/2005 at 10:07pm
send me and email is you want to help please pergatory_69@yahoo.com
Lorey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/31/2005 at 2:29pm
WOW i had no idea people actually had this kind of spell work i thought it was a mith
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2005 at 2:53am
man things are thought to be myth, and yet they work. the reason they are claimed myth is because it seem so out of the "ordinary". spells can be done, but one must understand where their power is, and what gave that it's power, etc. all the way down to the main dude. many people just stop at the Earth, but someone had to give the Earth that poewr..didn't they? it didn't just pop up out of nowhere. anyways, just make sure you know what you're doing before you do it. understand why you're doing it, and what purpose it serves in your life.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2005 at 10:28am
Umm, to lose weight??
Here sit on this exercycle while I ponder that advice. Just pedal a while, while i think this over. Out of time? OK, come back to this same exercycle tomorrow, and we'll discuss somemore, OK??
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic