FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedin three sequence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: in three sequence
    Posted: October/11/2005 at 12:50pm
cirlce patterns... slivery white rocks... where ish was it set? if it was in a back garden, with a single tree, hot summers day, blue sky, green as cucumber lawn i can get what u mean. i couldnt visualize the bit where the girl gets in the hole. but i could vizualize a smaller hole which was just rocks being dumped into...

i really wonder what patterns they were.. it would help to know... do you remember any of them?
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2005 at 12:11pm
weird. is that all or can u think of more...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2005 at 1:13pm

alright I had another dream that is related to sequences...

but this time I was sleeping and becoming half asleep....The dreams would happen when I was opening my eyes....it was really freaky...

I was watching tv with my grand ma and the show was showing a little girl with little tiny objects....the objects were moving by themselves. My grand ma got scared and so I held her hand. Then I noticed I was in my bed and I could still feel her hand in my hand. Then I saw a skeleton spider on the ceiling (like a ghost spider) and she was running fast toward me....then I closed my eyes and tried to wake up..I opened them again and heard a baby calling out my name and saying he was hungry..I saw his babycart(I don't know how to say "pousette" right now, sorry)next to my bed and the baby looking at me....I close my eyes again and I was scared... I forced myself to wake up....

I think that I was like having two dreams...like one under the other or something....or I don't know....almost as if they wanted to be real but they made no sense at all....

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2005 at 12:51pm
i also do wicca and i know the symbols ur talkin bout but in mine there were runes. i looked throo my rune book and found the runes but im still decoding them. so far it says "...my life was not the best, i could have made it better, i hope u do not make the same mistake..."

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2005 at 3:51am

yeah he did look a little peasant...like on a farm...

the symbols were a line going in circle like the crops...or those circle in wicca about life and death...I don't remember there names...that was a freaky dream though...I wish they had been rune symbols...then I would have known what to look for...

that's weird though...that you dreamt something similar to mine...wow...maybe this means something...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic