Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Dawson's Creek forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeason 2 Finale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season 2 Finale
    Posted: November/15/2004 at 9:14pm
Hey I was just watching the Season 2 Finale and was wondering if anybody could please tell me the song when Jen returns to Grams' home. Its something like "and i will be good, even if I ............"
Sponsored Links

kates View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2004 at 1:44pm
Alanis Morissette  - That I Would Be Good
I Have A Penis!!! View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Have A Penis!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2005 at 1:44pm

GOD IS DEAD!!! f**k YOU!!! YOU CAN SUCK MY f**kIN DICK!!! DAWSON CREEK IS THE WORST SHOW ON THE PLANET!!! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH A GOOD SHOW, WATCH THE OC!!! SO LIKE i SAID, IF YOU WATCH DAWSON CREEK, YOU CAN SUCK MY f**kIN DICK, GO TO HELL, AND BURN TO DEATH!!!

guest View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2005 at 6:51pm

hey please don't do that.

If you don't like DC it's ok, but do not insult like that, nobody critise what you like.

The OC it's great too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic