Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAmazing Experience

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazing Experience
    Posted: November/06/2004 at 10:32pm

I was reading Robert Bruces article on seeing aura's, and I was able to see the beginning part of my aura, it was pretty exciting.  But somthing even more exciting had happend.  As I was gaining much more information about chakra's and how important it is to open them to achieve greater self knowledge and view the energy world around you, I laid down in my bed, and was focusing on drawing energy up to my heart chakra (the motor the moves you along in the astral). When I had done this many times, my whole body started thrumming very slightly.  After about five seconds of this, I started to feel as if I were separating from my physical body.  I then could not feel any part of my physical body.  I think I was just floating an inch above my physical body, or maybe I was just free of it, but not really "out" of it.  After about ten seconds of that, I started feeling parts of my physical body again, and about ten seconds later, I was completely back inside of it. 

This was an amazing expirence for me, as I believe that I am starting to completely activate my chakras, which in turn, will allow me to get an OBE any time I wish as long as I am able to completely relax with no disturbances.

MY NEW SITE FOR OBE'S!!!:www.AwakeningYourDreams.org

Please visit my website for more info at:

www.danielcmiller.com
Sponsored Links

Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2004 at 1:13am
wow, thats sounds like a great experience... i havent astral projected fully yet, buut i have had the whole "feeling free vibes" thingy going on...
Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2004 at 8:15am

I haven't been able to astral project on command, but I believe I have during deep meditation.

"Jumping" is a fun technique to try. I don't know if it's a visualization exercise or if it's for astral projection, but it's for people who have a hard time imagining themselves floating or staying afloat. You start to meditate, then you imagine yourself floating up. If you start to fall, then you imagine falling back into yourself and being shot back up again, like from a cannon or like hitting a trampoline. You imagine yourself going higher and higher, each time staying still in midair for longer amounts of time until you are floating.

...all and none...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2004 at 6:32pm
I have a question concerning this cause I'm not sure if what I experienced is called obe... It happened a few times, I was seen phisically somewhere when their was no possible way for me to be there example: a friend had seen me playing with a red ball on the stairs of our public pool. She said she waved at me but I just ignored her. Now this happened in mid day when I was out of town but I remembered a few nights before, I dreamnt a similar dream about me playing ball on the steps but I don't remember my friend though...Any way she said she was about to come over when I wasn't there anymore...So could this be OBE? Or something else?
Kid_Sonix View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2004 at 11:51pm
Thas... Umm.... Physical Projection. Its Like, Sleep Teleportation... But Yours Seems To Be In The Future.... Like A ChronoMeta-Physical Teleportation....
I Like That Word... CM-PT.... Cmpt... Cmpt.... Crmpt... Crumpt... Crumpet... Crumpet!!
You C
RUMPETed!! Lolz!

From Now On, Amaris Dream's Special Ability Is CRUMPETing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic