Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Anne Rice forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho Makes a Better Lestat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Poll Question: Who Makes a Better Lestat?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [27.27%]
8 [72.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2007 at 4:07pm
Yes, I was most impressed by Dunst because you never know what you are going to get from a child actor, but she really pulled it off.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2007 at 4:08pm
she did pull it off, maybe a little colder in my opinion, but there was no question, she was Claudia.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
Dagnarus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagnarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 11:59pm
I would have to say that the movie for queen of the damned was a huge disappointment for me, in my eyes nobody could play lestat better than tom cruise, i think alliyah was a great cast for the part of akasha though. And i have never got that, why would they say that marius created lestat when as said above, it was Magnus who then burned himself to death.
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2008 at 5:03am
I reiterate, that movie was p!ss, totaly screwd the pooch, not only was the acting bad, but they jacked the whole story line, wish id never watched it.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2008 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Dagnarus Dagnarus wrote:

I would have to say that the movie for queen of the damned was a huge disappointment for me, in my eyes nobody could play lestat better than tom cruise, i think alliyah was a great cast for the part of akasha though. And i have never got that, why would they say that marius created lestat when as said above, it was Magnus who then burned himself to death.

Queen of the Damned was a joke, I cringed my way through it.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic