Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Anne Rice forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho Makes a Better Lestat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Poll Question: Who Makes a Better Lestat?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [27.27%]
8 [72.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagnarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2008 at 5:47am
i know what you mean mate, but correct me if im wrong but gabrielle dont even get a mention in it does she?
www.profileconnexions.co.uk
Sponsored Links

sanka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2008 at 6:23am
I have to agree that both didn't cut it for me although i enjoyed Tom potrayal it wasn't believable and Townsend was to distructing i didn't if i should be watching Lestat or him as a pretty boy.Good thing that both movies had other characters to fill the void that main couldn't be able
People who cease to believe in God or goodness altogether still believe in the devil. I don't know why. No, I do indeed know why. Evil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2008 at 7:39am
I fully expected Cruise to fail, so I was quite surprised when he pulled it off.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Bubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2008 at 8:04am
Tom Cruise is the better Lestat cause he has blond hair and he hes the right Charisma.
He don't PLAY Lestat,he IS Lestat

EVIL is a Point of view!    
EVIL is a point of view!
ricean_reader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricean_reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2009 at 12:38pm
hello, first time poster here, but i do so love anne rice's vampire chronicles. i'm not much of a cruise fan but i'm afraid i will have to go with the tom vote.

and that q.o.t.d. movie... i hate it. if its true that anne rice gave that abortion of a movie her blessing then i think she's finally going senile!

i read somewhere that in the first film they were going to cast julian sands (the guy from warlock) to play lestat. i think he would have played a great part! tom cruise and brad pitt were too hollywood for those characters. they kinda ruined the suspension of reality. i didnt see louis or lestat, i saw tom and brad. not good!

got to agree that kirsten dunst was a marvelous claudia - even though im almost certain she had a growth spurt in interview.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic