Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlooking for a spell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for a spell
    Posted: September/01/2004 at 4:46am

I’m moving into a new apartment and looking for a spell I myself can cast (meaning, with reasonably achievable supplies) for happiness, love, good fortune etc. In other words, so that the place will have positive energies.

Can anyone help me?

Sponsored Links

Bear and Wolf View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear and Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2005 at 8:48pm
you can wirte your own. as simple or as elabrate as you want. tools or no tools, circle or no circle. as long as it feels right to you
The bear has spoken, but the wolf had yet to beging.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2005 at 6:02am
I'm looking for a real witch that can cast a love spell
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2005 at 6:31am
bear and wolf you answered a question from layla she sent in 2003 and you answered it in 2005 you really think she needs that answer now..
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2005 at 7:01am
time frames make no difference. someone may have this same question and actually use a search option to find this very thread in which bear answered the question. you replied in an old thread as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic