Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCamping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2004 at 2:58am
women are strange.
Sponsored Links

rckid04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rckid04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2004 at 4:44am
ya i second that thought
1977 puch maxi sport which aint int he greatest shape but will be bettert then new when im done with it.i hope.

"chrome may not get you home but u'll shure look good pushing it"
sarahchristine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahchristine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2004 at 8:54am

It's the other way around. MEN are strange.

Or, I can put it this way: people are in general insane. Women enjoy every minute of it, but men, well, they go even more crazy....

Here's a good joke that I just remembered:

A family is waiting in the hospital to hear of news of their realitive who ended up in there that afternoon. They were taking tests to find out what was wrong with the man.

Finally, a doctor comes by them and says, "We found out what's wrong. He needs a brain transplant."

They looked worred, and somebody finally spoke up, "How much will it cost?"

"Well, a brain for a male costs $10,000 and a woman's brain costs $500."

The men chuckled, and somebody asks why the men's brains costs so much more than the woman's.

"Well, you see, the woman's brains have actually been used."

Edited by sarahchristine
Sarah Christine

"Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."
-Swedish Proverb
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2004 at 11:01am
a woman gets in a car accident (obviously cuz women cant drive worth a dam) and is seriously injured (probably got make up in her eye) and ends up in a coma (most women live their entire lives comatose) for years. one day while getting a sponge bath one of the nurses accidently touches the womans private parts, which suddenly causes the woman to move (a phenomenon all men would like to see, a woman move) and surprises the nurses who have been her care givers for years. so they call the husband and explain what happened and tell him that he should come and try an experiment with her. they ask him if he would mind having oral sex with his wife to stimulate movement and bring her out of her coma. the husband agrees (like any man wouldnt). he goes in and shuts the curtain for privacy. after a few minutes all the monitoring equipment alarmsstart sounding. the nurses and doctors rush in to see whats wrong. they find the woman flat lined and dead. they ask the husband what happened and he said, "i dont know. she must have choked).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic