Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBush.....Please Read!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boovila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush.....Please Read!
    Posted: August/04/2004 at 10:00pm
I know im 15, but since i can't vote against bush, im just gonna try to open the voters eyes to the truth. so anywayz. Since bush took office, he has been on vacation 48% of the time. Since he took office to september 9/11, he has never held a meeting against terrosim and he cut the budget to stop terrosim. He has been doing buisness with the bin laden family for many many many years. The bin laden family and george bush own stocks to a company together. they r the major stock holders for the company that provides the usa with weapons (bombs, tanks, fighter jets and such). before september 9/11 hapened, bush was advised that osama bin laden was planning to attack america, but he never bothered tolook into it since he didnt think it was going to help. cutting the terrorism buudget didnt help either. Now this is the part that blows my mind. Spetember 12, 2001, after 9/11, bush and the bin laden family made 387 million dollars in one day! In one day!! Becuase of their company. Kind of makes you think...did bush want 9/11 to happen? Well now back to the facts. we are one year from when the war began. We have found no evidence showing saddam hussein was planning on building weapons of mass destruction or evidnce saddam hussein has ever been linked to osama bin laden or al quieda fundings. a year from now, we were all patriotic going to the war , thinking it was going to be easy, thinking we were bringing down the bad guy. We now have the "bad guy", but where is the evidence? The thing is the evidence never was there because theres nothing there. now america has lost many allies, oil is setting a record high price, and many soldiers have died """defending our freedom""" if thats what you call making money for bush. I still cannot believe how many people support bush?? saying they feel safer now. Americans are getting beheaded like crazy in iraq. Iraqi people do not feel liberated, why would they? we went over there, destroyed buildings, killed mothers, children, and got away with it!!!! And bush lied tto the american people to lead us into waR!!!! November 2cnd . Novmeber 2cnd. And if you thought the democratic convection was slick, wait untill the end of the republican convecntion when osama bin laden is going to come in through the back doors handcuffed like king kong! LOL, november 2cnd. Hope i helped in opening your eyes, but then again im just 15, so in bush's eyes, whaat do i know . Lost a brother and a cousin in iraq, I hate that man
www.TomosCentral.tk

The True Tomos Forum
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2004 at 3:36am
sarahchristine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahchristine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2004 at 9:39am

Boovila- I don't know much of the connect of the Bush family and the Bin Laden's, but I do know that they used to be our friends. Iraq was our freind at one point too.

Saddam Hussien in handcuffs? I actually think he would have illegally excaped Afganstan and eventually commited suside. That's what I would do if I was him. lol

But I'm done with taking politics searously. So I hope that Dubya chokes on a pretzel and dies, and Poppy should be punished for helping the idiot too.

ANOTHER pretzel. He must've had some beer with that too.

Sarah Christine

"Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."
-Swedish Proverb
sutherland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2005 at 7:43am
I think that bush is a good pres and that he is doing what is right
d-i-v-o-r-c-e divorce
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/2005 at 9:51am

oh no you didn't...FIRST: The president does NOT send troops to war...congress does. the president ONLY sends troops to war for thirty days, after that, congress tells them to stay or pull out. and we did find a weapon of mass destruction in iraq, it was suddom hussain (however you spell that), that man killed MILLIONS of INNOCENT people, just b/c he wanted to. he had to be stopped. and sure, for president bush wanting the oil, our gas prices sure have gone up REAL high from getting it hasn't it?

look at the other president's records too, they've all had vacations for alot of their time, but it gets cut short when something happens or they're needed. when 9-11 occured, president bush was reading books to KIDS (that's one heck of a vacation isn't it?)

again, president bush does NOT make decisions about war, congress does, and yes, they did hold meetings.

"He has been doing buisness with the bin laden family for many many many years. The bin laden family and george bush own stocks to a company together. they r the major stock holders for the company that provides the usa with weapons (bombs, tanks, fighter jets and such)." oh, so you must have access to federal files or something huh? that's a federal crime you know. how the heck would you know that?

how many times have you had a prank call? once, twice, thrice? answer:....waiting...none. hmm...our contry deals with these prank calls every day, they DID look into it as ALL of them are looked into. do you realize how many terrorist calls are made EVERY DAY!!!

"Spetember 12, 2001, after 9/11, bush and the bin laden family made 387 million dollars in one day! In one day!! " Either you're psychic or you're pulling this right out of your butt from somewhere deep in space. again, how would you know such a thing? even so, 387 million dollars is a very small factor to the president of the USA.

no, you must've missed the fact that they USED the weapons of mass destruction on us, but of course, they didn't have any, so you say (and btw, it was mustard gas they used on us...i know b/c my brothers are there)

"We have found no evidence showing saddam hussein was planning on building weapons of mass destruction or evidnce saddam hussein has ever been linked to osama bin laden or al quieda fundings." We? who is this "WE" crap? yea, they didn't have any plans, a bunch of years back we GAVE them the weapons to fight Iran with, now they're using them against us and other countries, oh and the reason we couldn't find any is b/c they've used them on us already.

child, learn how to type: "Novmeber 2cnd" there is no C there, it's "November 2nd" sheesh

oh yea, bush sure as heck shot your siblings too didn't he? yea, sure, he pointed the gun right at them and shot them. no, the guys in iraq did, not the citizens, but suddoms secret amry that he had and we knew he had has showed their faces, that's why it's taken so long to get this war over with. it's because he's still got an army, and it is iraq, and we should have gotten rid of this man when we had the chance years ago.

look, bush didn't kill you siblings, suddom did. personally, i think what you've looked up and have heard is all screwed up, get in touch. i have two brothers fighting in iraq right now, one on a ship and one in the fron lines, so strop whining. and you can't tell me that we're not fighting for freedom, thousands of people died in what you call president bush's getting money in what i call a terroristic attack on our white house, twin towers, AND the pentagon...NOW tell me that this wasn't an attempt to put us out of commission? and if you think bush is the head hancho, think twice, he can't make these decisions that you claim he has made, only congress can. and you know who chooses congress, US!!!

yea, i sure as heck say bin laden in handcuffs when i watched that convention alright.

first of all, your age has nothing to do with what you know, it's your intelligence level, which needs an adjustment.

the people of iraq are proud of us getting rid of suddom, but we need to get out, but we can't b/c suddom has his army in there and are still trying to take over. ma'am, we don't fight for any particular country's freedom, we fight for freedom in itself. all over the world. ever since we won world war II we have had the obligation of being the one and only superpower to set things strait in this world. and if you want to say it's bush's fault that your brothers died, i can't change your mind, but i can definately tell you that you're dead wrong about it.

i'm sorry you lost your brothers and best friends, i really am, but the only person you can blame for this is Satan and his demonic self. the people who shot them or set the land mines were not named George W. Bush, instead, they were people just like you and me who thought that killing someone was the way to go, which probably go them shot and killed anyways, i can tell you right now, they are not going to heaven, unless they've already asked for forgiveness. you and i both are just as capable and intent in killing someone else's brother or sister.

you might only be fifteen, but you've got a heck of a life ahead of you, you shouldn't focus on what someone else did, but what you can do. use this life to do some good. if you think Bush did wrong, well, don't tell him he did wrong, but do something about it, get up there, run for president, and change it. however, you're fifteen, so you can't run for president until you're 30, so do something amazing, do something good, not something negative. if you want to hate someone, hate the guy who actually pulled the trigger, whether or not congress sent those soldiers over there, he did not pull the trigger, it was ultimately the guy who pulled the trigger who shot your brothers, not bush, not congress, not me, not a russian, only the guy who pulled the trigger.

again, i'm sorry you lost your brothers, but it wasn't bush's fault, and it wasn't congress' fault either.

i hope you can get your life back.

CD

< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic