Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dan Brown
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour favorite Dan Brown book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Poll Question: What is your favorite Dan Brown book?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
43 [40.19%]
49 [45.79%]
3 [2.80%]
11 [10.28%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [0.93%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy_Cruise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/2003 at 5:53am
Yes he covers all those, I read an article by King a couple weeks ago and he talked about how he hates Dan Brown because his da vinci book is getting so much media attention. I think he's jealous.
A pessimist is an optimist with experience
Sponsored Links

Blondie7969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie7969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2004 at 9:28am

I read The Da Vinci Code first, and absolutely loved it.  Then I read Angels & Demons, and also absolutely loved it.  I thought they were both fabulous, if I had to choose I would pick Angels & Demons, but only by a hair.  I have also read Digital Fortress and Deception Point.  Digital Fortress was O.K., I liked it, but it was nothing compared to Robert Langdon.  Deception Point I liked also.  If I had to rank 1 - 4, it would be Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point, and then Digital Fortress.

later ~ jae
Indo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2004 at 3:39am

I just finished reading DIGITAL FORTRESS. It was the last of the ALL FOUR Dan Brown books I have read.

Comments:

DIGITAL FORTRESS - it is absurd to think that so a huge computer is not keeping any BACKUP! Everybody is having BACKUP storage to avoid losing of data. :-)

DECEPTION POINT - it is absurd to think that if you are lost on an iceberg and you "bump" on the ice an S.O.S. sound, a submarine is coming our of the sea to save you! But this is happening in the book!

ANGELS AND DEMONS - Dan is playing with the word SANTI as surname of Raffaello (big italian painter!). But Raffaello family name is SANZIO and on the coffin there is written SANZIO and not SANTI. Big mistake made from Dan

DA VINCI CODE - it's probably the only one with no so "big" mistakes appearing, thence the less worst among the four!

indovilanalgrillo@hotmail.com

Indo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2004 at 3:44am
Originally posted by Indo Indo wrote:

I just finished reading DIGITAL FORTRESS. It was the last of the ALL FOUR Dan Brown books I have read.

Comments:

DIGITAL FORTRESS - it is absurd to think that so a huge computer is not keeping any BACKUP! Everybody is having BACKUP storage to avoid losing of data. :-)

DECEPTION POINT - it is absurd to think that if you are lost on an iceberg and you "bump" on the ice an S.O.S. sound, a submarine is coming our of the sea to save you! But this is happening in the book!

ANGELS AND DEMONS - Dan is playing with the word SANTI as surname of Raffaello (big italian painter!). But Raffaello family name is SANZIO and on the coffin there is written SANZIO and not SANTI. Big mistake made from Dan

DA VINCI CODE - it's probably the only one with no so "big" mistakes appearing, thence the less worst among the four!

(correct e.mail: indovinalagrillo@hotmail.com )

cosine ten View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosine ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/04/2004 at 3:17am
dan brown is one true genius, i believe... there are people trying to put him down because his novels are becoming bestsellers... they're juz insecure i think.. (no offense) i've read two of his books, Angels & Demons, and the The Da Vinci Code... These 2 are the best! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic